As part of a big MTB weekend in March 2019 at Kellevie the team are running the Kellevie MTB Park 6 hour on the 10th of March.
- · The course will be 10.5k and use many new and upgraded trails.
- · The event has a mass participation licence so riders do not require a day licence.
- · There is a discounted schools category open.
- · The full event village services we run for major events won’t be operating but those who are self-sufficient are welcome to come down and camp or the long weekend. Glamping tents are available by booking through the link on the website.
- · Food vendor and coffee will be available on race day.
- · Entries now open and close Feb 10.
Sunday Kellevie 6 hour Sunday March the 10th
7:00am - 9:00am 6 hour reg
9:30 am race briefing
10:00 am Kellevie MTB Park 6 Hour starts
6 hour entry is $70 (no day licence required we have purchased mass participation licence.)
Entries now open
Entries close Feb 10
No late entries or on the day entries will be taken.