- Hobart Trails
After an 18 month trial, the Wellington Park Management Trust has resolved to keep the Pillinger Drive Track between Fern Tree Park and Pillinger Drive as shared use for cycling and walking.
Broadly, the purpose of the forum is to:
- Inform riders of the proposed downhill MTB track between the Chalet and Junction Cabin in context of the Greater Hobart MTB Master Plan.
- Involve riders, particularly downhillers, in developing the concept via input into matters such as the level of difficulty, track width, surfacing and gradient and desirable features.
The workshop is being held on Wednesday 19 December 2012, 6pm to 7:30pm at the Lower Ground Floor Conference Room, Town Hall (access via Elizabeth St parking deck).
For more details view the workshop background and details (pdf).
Your assistance in providing details of your trail based recreational activity and your views regarding the proposed trail will be greatly appreciated. The questionnaire should take around 10 minutes to complete. All respondents may enter a lottery for a Kathmandu Outdoor Adventure Store shopping voucher valued at $200.
The survey is anonymous and responses will be reported in aggregate. The survey will close at 5.00 PM Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 31st May 2013.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
Please click the link below to access the survey questionnaire.
- Annoucements (3)
- Blue Derby (7)
- Cycle Tourism Strategy (9)
- Cycling Participation (2)
- Events (5)
- Government Media Releases (6)
- Grants and Funding (6)
- Greater Hobart MTB Plan (22)
- Hobart Trails (16)
- Hollybank and Juggernaut (4)
- Launceston Trails (3)
- Maydena MTB Park (3)
- Mountain Bike Project Proposals (5)
- North East Rail Trail (7)
- NW Coastal Pathway (1)
- Product Reviews (1)
- St Helens Trail Network (2)
- Visitor Statistics (8)
- West Coast Mountain Bike Project (5)
- Wild Mersey (8)