The Tasmanian Community Fund is seeking to fund a range of projects (up to $50 000) that build or improve community infrastructure:
- Skate parks - improvements to existing skate parks or the construction of new parks
- Bike tracks/parks - improvements to existing tracks/parks, construction of new tracks/parks or the development of infrastructure to support community use of tracks/parks
- Walking trails/tracks - improvements to existing trails/tracks, construction of new trails/tracks or the development of infrastructure to support community use of trails/tracks
- Playgrounds - construction of new playgrounds or improvements to existing playgrounds
- Outdoor exercise equipment - installation of new equipment.